Friday, January 23, 2009

CHA



Ruth and I will be signing copies of our book, A Charming Exchange in the F&W Publishing Booth at CHA in Anaheim this Sunday, January 25th, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.


And we'll be doing some of the techniques from the book.


If you are attending CHA, please be sure to stop by. We'd love to meet you and sign a copy of the book for you.


Also, on Sunday, Ruth will be working on some art quilting at the Stampington and Company Booth from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. She'll be back there again on Monday the 26th from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m and then from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.


And you can find me throughout the day on Sunday (except when I am at the F&W booth) at the Streuter Technologies booth. Bernie Berlin, Rebecca Peck, and I will be getting grungy making transfers, creating colorful creations, and foiling it all up with Streuter products. So be sure to stop by and make something with us!

2 comments:

Teresa Abajo said...

Oh - how I wish I could be there. Have fun!

Brenda said...

I love this piece. It is just beautiful!