Sunday, October 11, 2009

Auction Update

Braided bird_on book


Many items are closing in mere hours. If you are bidding or want to be bidding, jump on over via this link.


IMG_0033

Secret sky ruth, lou, catherine

Once there you can sign up for a feed so that you can be notified as soon as new items are posting. I added several pieces yesterday and seven more this morning. So do your holiday shopping early and get a little something for your own stocking. 100% goes to Susan G. Komen for the Cure!!

Forest Floor_pendant detail front on crystal vase

Please, help me to spread the word on the auction. We've been working up to this day for the last two years and really appreciate your support all along the way. Help us to raise funds to stop breast cancer from affecting our mothers, our sisters, our grandmothers, our friends, our selves.


Thank YOU!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Kelly, I'm having fun bidding!! I'll mention this on facebook and I'll add it to my blog post tomorrow!