Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Auction Has Begun

IMG_0033

After many problems with software and computers, the auction has begun! I am keeping my fingers crossed that the listings are all correct and make sense. I tell you, it was downright nutty with me using two different computers (the one with all photos and descriptions that keeps bombing unexpectedly and frequently) and up to three different programs at the same time to make it happen.

Lorraine_talisman on manni

There is still something odd going on though. If you search via my Ebay seller name (english_dixie) or A Charming Exchange (which is in the title of every listing I've added) nothing comes up! Yet, the listings are in My Ebay for selling and I have the item numbers. You can click on these links to see the first five pieces.

You will be able to see a slide show of all listings at each individual listing. So as I add more, they'll show up on each page as well.

Any help you can offer to spread the word and to bid is GREATLY appreciated!!!

Thank you!


2 comments:

HappyDayArt! said...

Thanks for the individual links. I don't know why it isn't working to get a list.

Catherine

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Good luck with your auctions - I will keep my eye on them. I'm waiting for one in particular!

Carolyn x