Thursday, July 24, 2008

Preorders Are Shipping

I've heard from a couple of people just this morning saying they have gotten messages from Amazon.com that their pre-ordered copies of A Charming Exchange are on their way. I admit it. I am very excited. It's been two years that we've been working on this project! And the book is finally reaching the readers! Hallelujah I am so very excited!!


Also, if you want to read the most glowing reviews of the book, be sure to stop by Amber Dawn's Inventive Soul. As she tells it, "this book will blow your mind even if you are jaded!" And visit the lovely Catherine Witherell's Happy Day Art to see some of the awesome work she contributed to our book.

Thank you girls!!

2 comments:

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

The earrings pictured here by JoAnnA and Kelly are my favorite!
Amber Dawn

dogfaeriex5 said...

cannot wait to get my copy!!
i am hoping my barnes & noble have it!! congrats on finally having it out to the masses!!
xo